Visiting Graduate Student
- Interdisciplinary Oncology Program, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Canada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, BC Cancer
- Deeley Research Centre, BC Cancer
- M.Sc. (in progress) (Interdisciplinary Oncology), University of British Columbia
- B.Sc. With Honors (Co-op) (Biopharmaceutical Science - Genomics), University of Ottawa, 2018
Honors (Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Cancer Therapeutics Program) – Investigated the mechanism and immunogenicity of a Maraba virus infected cell vaccine (ICV), specifically within the context of immunogenic cell death and antigen presenting cell recruitment/activation.
Masters (current) – Developing a novel CAR-T based therapy with improved safety, flexibility, and targeting ability for leukemia and lymphoma.
- Tel: 604-675-8000 x 7501
- Email: email@example.com